Katie Blake Garden Furniture
10 Year Guarantee
- Mayberry Garden Furniture Collection
- Sandringham Garden Furniture Collection
- Seville Garden Furniture Collection
- Ashbury Garden Furniture Collection
5 Year Guarantee
Katie Blake Garden Furniture has been made using the finest raw materials. The frames for our tables and chairs are made using high grade aluminium which cannot rust and the rattan weave is resistant to all weathers.
Our Guarantees requires that a genuine Katie Blake Cover is being used to protect your furniture. Should you decide not to purchase a Katie Blake official protective furniture cover the furniture Guarantee is reduced to three years. A cover will save your furniture from difficult to remove bird droppings, green algae and other pollutions in the air.
We recommend the use of a Katie Blake Waterproof Cover especially through the winter months.
What our guarantee does cover:
We give up to 10 Year Guarantee against faulty workmanship for both the frames and the rattan weave. The rattan will have some fading over that time but it will be hardly noticeable. The rattan is not affected by spilling wine, chlorine or many other chemicals used in the garden. In general we guarantee that if used under normal domestic conditions your furniture should last a minimum of 10 years and we will either repair or replace your furniture.
What the guarantee does not cover:
- Abuse such as scratching or cutting the rattan weaves.
- Burning and or melting the Rattan such as cigarette burns.
- Tables with Polywood Tops can suffer melt marks if Drinking Glasses are placed directly onto the table under strong sun light. Always use a coaster or similar.
- The tempered glass.
- Leaving the Parasol in the table fully opened in windy conditions.
- Picking the Rattan, something Children or Animals might do.
- The Cushions and Fabrics are not part of this Guarantee.
- The Parasol if supplied with a dining set is not covered.
- Deterioration if your furniture has not been covered with a Katie Blake cover
- Damage caused by using the parasol without a Stürdi Base.
- Damage caused by leaving the Parasol in the table during windy conditions.
- Accidently cutting the Rattan when opening the cartons with a sharp knife.
- Scuffing the Rattan by dragging the furniture over rough surfaces.
- Bending the frame by standing on the furniture.
- Strong winds which might lift the furniture and move it causing damage.
At Glencrest Seatex we are always happy to offer advice about looking after you Furniture. Your Katie Blake Furniture will give you many years of service. Should you need to replace the Parasol and or cushions please do not hesitate to contact us. We do change our fabric colours every three years so it might be that your furniture and or cushions are no longer available in the colour you originally purchased.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our statements